27 March, 2014

Totally Tubular: The Strangest (And Coolest) Cameos in Veronica Mars


If the internet is any indication, people are freaking out about all the awesome cameos in the new Veronica Mars movie, and I’m in my own virtual corner like “What did you expect!”. Back during it’s original run as a TV series on UPN (before it turned into the CW),Veronica Mars had a knack for picking out great actors, some known and some unknown but soon-to-be-known, to star alongside the teen sleuth. I’m glad they kept this fun quirk going on the big screen. 
One of the funnest parts of re-watching the series is catching old ANTM contestants make an appearance in the seedy town of Neptune,CA. My favorite of course is none other than Kim Stolz, also known as the only interesting thing about Cycle 5. If you need a refresher, here ya go!

To check out the rest of my favorite cameos, check out the rest of the list at Portable.tv and let me know if I missed any of your favorites.