01 May, 2014

Time After Time: Lip Glossin'

Welcome to the first installment of Time After Time, my self indulgent trip down memory lane. Today's topic: Lip Gloss



Lip Gloss is pretty much just glorified saliva that often tasted like a fruit basket or your favorite soda. And we went CRAZY FOR THEM! It made your lips sparkly and shiny and we didn't care that we could get the same effect from licking our lips. Licking lips is for peasants!! We still bought the whole Lip Smackers pack which could be easily attached to our backpacks we could easily whip out at opportune times like right like right before your presentation about East Coast light houses. They might have been horrible, a huge waste of money and we probably all have a pound of it in our stomach, but we loved them, so here's a small appreciation post


 
How Rory Gilmore really paid for Yale.

As if that sea anemone on her hair isn't bad enough, why did they choose a nail polish that makes it look like she has nail fungi?


Why were we so obsessed with our lips tasting like sodas? I don't even want to think about how many pounds of lipgloss we have undigested in our stomachs this… very … second

I use green for Mondays to show how studious I am, pink for Fridays because I'm easy going and blue on Sundays because I feel totally alone and no one understands me.

I have enough problems without having to deal with my lips being assaulted by "Lip Quakin" Flavors.


I leave you now with THE lip gloss anthem, that will keep this beauty a baby femme staple.